Tuesday 22 February 2011

Welcome

This is the first post of my new law and information technology blog. My intention is that this will grow and become something that people want to drop into from time to time, if I happen to be commenting on something of interest.

I'm not going to be able to post every day due to the constraints  imposed upon my time by the daily pressures of full-time work, a young family and a part-time degree course. I hope, however that I will be able to update on a fairly regular basis, particularly when current events take a turn that I feel warrants my attention and opinion.

Please bear in mind that at this stage I am purely a student of the law and my opinion and commentary may not be worth a damn. I may be naive in my legal opinion and infuriating to read for those of greater learning and experience. My hope is that, as I grow as lawyer and a commentator, the quality of my entries will improve and my progress will be obvious to any regular readers I might pick up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan

    V.competent and assured first blog post. Will follow your blog with interest. Best wishes, Max

    ReplyDelete